Filter by Category
in Business & Skills Training
Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) Certification Training
with Woodfords Family Services
Our communities are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in a child’s life.
Children’s behavioral health services are vital to Maine’s children with intellectual disabilities, autism, and mental health disorders and their families. And the need in our area is great! As an integral part of the child’s treatment team, a Certified Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) has the opportunity to make an immediate impact while helping a child grow and develop to their full potential.
We are excited to connect our communities with Woodfords Family Services for this wonderful online training program. The online training will equip you to successfully help children who are currently on a waitlist for services. The training will prepare you for employment through local social services agencies. The program can be started at any time and finished at your own pace.
- You will complete 12 online modules then two 4-hour live sessions.
- Once the modules are completed, you will receive free online bloodborne pathogen training and virtual First Aid & CPR training if you do not already possess those certifications.
- The entire training requirements will take about 45 hours.
- Assistance with job placement is provided to anyone who completes the program.
- Assistance with technology may be available.
- A high school diploma or equivalency. Proof of education is required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older upon completion of the course.
The Sales Agent's Course
with Robert Joslyn
he Sales Agents Course is approved by the Maine Real Estate Commission for students who want to get their Maine Real Estate Sales Agent’s license. The course is also used for students who are considering buying or selling real estate and who want to understand the process. And, because the course covers real property valuation and real estate finiance, it helps investor-students understand the value and why ownership of real estate is key to wealth accumulation.
Because the course is 100% online, students may start at any time and finish at any time. The Maine Real Estate Commission requires students to finish the course within one year of registration.
The course is 100% asynchronous with access to live instructor and “office hours” offered over Zoom. Students need a computer and internet access.
Robert Joslyn is a licensed real estate agent with Keller Williams in Portland and has been approved by the Maine Real Estate Commission as an instructor for this course.